Windows Inspection Tool Set (WiTS) provides list and detail
views of various components and objects in a Windows system. WiTS
also provides event monitoring and logging capability.
- Customizable list views show properties of objects in table
- Flexible user-defined filters and sorting modes allow focusing
on specific objects.
- Change tracking to allow highlighting of changes or limiting
display to only those objects whose properties have changed.
- Property page views provide details about objects.
- Supported object types include processes, services, CPU's,
modules, drivers, network connections and interfaces, disks,
shares, users, groups, logon sessions and the windows event
- Event monitor displays user-selectable events such as process
starts, new network connections, system resource levels and
- Optional logging of all events to a file.
- Cross-linking of all objects, including events, for easy
- User command line for running external as well as internal
- A full Tcl console with access
to the Tcl Windows API
for advanced users.
- Automatic startup and multifunction hotkey support for quick