Changes between 3.2.2 and 3.2.3
- Fixed startup failure when some performance counters are
missing on the system.
Changes between 3.1 and 3.2
- Added include/exclude text filter to event monitor.
- Hide/show long lines in event monitor.
Changes between 3.0 and 3.1
- Support for new event formats in Vista and later
- Remember and restore window layouts
- Support for Windows 8
Changes between 2.1 and 3.0
- Support for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008/2008R2 and
- Native 64-bit support.
- Added user defined filtering to list views.
- Enhanced list view display modes associated with change
- Support for displaying IPv6 connections.
- Added list view for Windows event log.
- Added list view for loaded modules.
- More properties displayed for each object type.
- User interface enhancements including font change and
- Significantly improved display performance.
- The following features have been removed: display of printers,
routing tables, and termination of network connections.
Changes between 2.1 Beta and 2.1.11 Release
Changes between 2.0 and 2.1 Beta
- Added logging of events to a file.
- Added ability to save the displayed events to a file.
- Added bind time and module information to network connection
- Added right click menu to list views.
- Added ability to copy list view selection to clipboard.
- Added export capability to write list views to a file.
- Added hotkey for taskbar menu as well as keyboard
- Added checks for software updates.
- Cosmetic user interface changes.
Changes between 1.1 and 2.0
- Added the event monitor to track various system events like new
processes, network connections etc.
- Made list views customizable by allowing selection of columns
to be displayed for each object type.
- Show network routing tables.
- Show kernel driver information.
- More detail in individual object types.
- Significant performance improvements to reduce load when
multiple views are open.
Changes between 1.0 and 1.1
- Added a user command line to main window
- Added WiTS internal commands list,
show and end
- Added list view for loaded modules in a process
- Added hotkeys for process and network connection list
- Enhanced printer properties page dialog including listing of
jobs in print queue.
- Added BIOS information to system view
- Added buttons to provide access to related Windows tools
- Removed list view for open handles in a process